Paul M. Erspamer
- Sole Practitioner
Our goal is to help you, and to produce results for you, when you or your family member are sidelined, either by a work-related injury, by a traffic accident or by any personal injury which wasn't your fault.
We will prepare your case thoroughly, and skillfully handle any trial or contested hearing.
However, our policy, developed from decades of experience, is to achieve your goals -- to work diligently to prepare each client's claim so we can resolve it successfully, and as soon as possible.
We understand that your injuries may be disruptive and painful. We appreciate that your medical issues may create worries about your future. You may have lost wages or benefits from your employer. The bills from your medical care may create financial stress in your household.
Many clients tell us that it can be difficult to work with insurance adjusters. Many tell us how hard it is for them to negotiate for themselves, and how nearly impossible it is to grasp how to place a fair value on their claim, including the compensation they are due for their wage loss, their out-of-pocket expenses, and their own long-term injuries.
We are here to help you. We have the expertise and knowledge to advise you and steer you in the right direction. We understand that a workplace injury or a personal injury event (like a traffic crash) is often expensive, time-consuming and overwhelming to handle when added to one's other responsibilities from work, household and family. Call our toll-free number listed on the left sidebar. We will listen. We understand your frustration.
There is no fee for our services unless you are successful with your claim.
Areas Of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Wisconsin, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1984
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1984
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 1984
- Carleton College, Northfield, Minnesota
- B.A. - 1979
Honors And Awards
- DEAN"S AWARD, Marquette University Law School
- "Adolph Mandelkar Scholar", Marquette University Law School
- "Thomas More Scholar", Marquette University Law School
- "BEST BRIEF" Award, Marquette University Law School Moot Court
- Former President of Board of Directors, "BIG BROTHERS & BIG SISTERS OF DODGE COUNTY, INC.
- Former President, "OPTIMIST CLUB OF WATERTOWN, INC."